OWNER

My photo
No one will ever love me. Except 1. Myself.

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Shiterday

Heyo heyo! you know what? this saturday is my worst saturday ever. why?
First,i'm sick. Fever. but this fever is hurt. i feel like in the north pole cause it feels too cold around me. although i already wear a sweater,socks,scarf oh well that's warm stuff not enough.
Second, Because of this shitty fever i couldn't go to Dio's house yesterday for my class LAST graduation :'( i miss you guys!!!
Third,until this second i'm at home ALONE! please underline this. hello? now is 18.00 o'clock. and i'm at home alone? My mom and daddy with my sister go to the hospital cause my sister's ex got there after put a little teddy bear in front of my house. ya after that he's got tired cause he went to my house (karawaci) from Bandung and not even eat from the afternoon.

okay,this is the complete explanation
My sister's ex,i called ka gusta called me 2 years ago to told me that he would came to my house tomorrow,so i said it's okay just come. He wanted to came because my sister was sick and wanted to gift something. but he told me that he wont my sister know so i kept this up from my sister. And the next day he call me and said he will be arrived at 8 pm because he must take the exam at his college in Bandung He told that after he done with the exam he will come soon from Bandung. At 8 pm he call me again that he already in front of my house but i can't go outside because i was sick too. So he said he only put the gift in front of my house. Then he said the keyword is 'left hand' i don't know what he means but i only said yes. After that he go home. I go outside and take the gift with rose on the top. oh so sweeet (i haven't got roses yet -__-) but a few minutes later i got phone call from ka gusta's number so i accepted it. this is the confrence i write it in indonesia:

*: hallo,selamat malam benar ini saudaranya agusta?
m: iya benar,ini siapa ya? ko bisa pegang handphonenya ka gusta?
*: ini security siloam,mbak tinggal dimana ya?
m: di karawaci. ha? security siloam? ko bisa?
* : tadi agusta pingsan di parkiran siloam,mbak kalo bisa segera dateng kesini
m: hah? oh yaya tapi gimana bisa ya pak?
* : ya pokoknya mbak dateng aja dulu kesini,agustanya ada di ugd.

This like ohmygod! i don't know what to do. i said to my sister and with my mom she go to siloam.

Silly world,like in the film right?

No comments: